Taking the first step to hiring a Personal Trainer is the hardest. I know I’ve been there, where you are now most likely hovering over that button deciding whether to commit, do I really want to do this, a little trepidation maybe.
I’m guessing something got you this far and that is a good first step, the next step we can take together.
First and foremost, let's meet for a quick coffee, you need to be comfortable I am the right Personal Trainer for you. This is a critical element for me because I became a Personal Trainer to really help people with their movement, health, and fitness journey. If we don’t gel over a quick coffee it is going to be hard to have really productive training sessions; this is a people business after all and I, as a trainer, want to help you achieve results, and you as a client need to know I am invested in your long-term journey.
To help you make a pre-coffee decision here is a checklist to check our initial compatibility:
- Do you have frequent aches, pains, niggles that you are getting frustrated with?
- Do you really want to make a change, these don’t have to be massive changes but a willingness to start?
- Do you do some exercise and want to take on a challenge or simply achieve more in your own training?
- Do you know that you need someone to provide structure and push you to achieve your desired goals?
- Do you want to commit to making a personal change?
If you answered yes to three or more of those questions, then we should absolutely meet.
If you decide I am the right trainer for you I will promise the following:
- I will listen to you to understand how you tick. I’m flexible in my training approach and understand that some workdays are more stressful than others. I will adapt sessions to meet your needs to keep you moving you toward your goal
- I will take an approach that provides a sustainable change toward your goals and sets you up for future success
- I will support you and I will share tips and tricks that help you nudge the changes along from a mind and body perspective
- I will help you transform your body, it is more than weight loss it is about moving better, addressing dysfunction and dynamically changing fat to muscle, losing inches and changing shape
This promise stands as long as you are able to commit to change.
I truly hope I have convinced you that I am the right Personal Trainer or Movement Coach for you.
Call me, there is a free coffee in it for you and the potential of a brand new you or an easier daily life without aches and pains.